Stay on Train for Entire Trip


John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


A great deal has been said about "One-Way Jesus". This refers to the second part of the passage. But let us look now at the former part.

I am the Way - If you watch how I live, move and operate you will have the key to successful living. Be humble, be helpful, be a good listener, be found in places of need, be forgiving, be full of good and reverent words about the Heavenly Father, be much in prayer.

I am the Truth - Gain the lessons from what I have said. Learn my ethic. Meditate on eternal reward and consequence. Place yourself in my parables. Heed my prophetic utterances. This will require a serious look at Matthew chapters 5, 6, 7, 13, 24 and 25. Also Luke chapters 10, 15 and 22.

I am the Life - I have something to give to you for the simple asking. It is not a creed or a subtle urging. It is rather the very life residing in me. It is meant to be distributed. It is the focus of my mission. Read John 15 several times (the Vine) and receive the revelation of impartation of my life's flow. This can be yours.

Are you prepared to take the whole Gospel trip? Do not get off at the first station with the walk, or the second station with the talk. Stay on board. Realize your need. Go for the life. That Christ be formed in you. And then distributed to the lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reform School Reformed

Crissy is Clean

A Look at Madam Bubble