Gist of "Church on the Hoist"
But perhaps I can help in tendering the following comments:
1. God loves to be sought out.
2. God loves to touch the broken and contrite spirit. (Psalm 34)
3. God loves intercession.
4. God loves the five-fold ministry.
5. God loves families.
6. God loves the child-like spirit.
7. God loves His appointed day of rest to be simplified and sincere. (Isaiah 58)
8. God would rather hear from a wounded one than a learned one.
9. God loves to be thanked. (Psalm 107)
10. Treasure "the pearl" (Matthew 13) and speak of it to others (Matthew 28: 18-20).
11. Sing. The day is coming when God will rejoice over us with singing. (Zephaniah 3)
It has not been my intention to cast comment on any particular assembly in our little story; rather it is a blend of numerous observations from numerous places.
See our EBook "Church on the Hoist":